- Lesson 1: Basics of Italian
- Lesson 2: Basic Personal Introduction (Family and Nationality)
- Lesson 3: My House
- Lesson 4: Che lavoro fai?
- Lesson 5: "C'è/Ci sono", Qualificative Adjectives and Other Irregular Verbs
- Lesson 6: Mi piace!
- Lesson 7: Il Corpo Umano
- Lesson 8: Che ore sono?
- Lesson 9: Andiamo a fare la spesa!
- Lesson 10: Hai un animale domestico?
- Lesson 11: Cosa stai facendo?
- Lesson 12: Fai sport?
- Lesson 13: Vado in viaggio!
- Lesson 14: Un caffè al bar
- Lesson 15: In albergo
- Lesson 16: Al ristorante
- Lesson 17: Ordiniamo una pizza?
Travel in Italy
Author Archives: Elena
If you wish to experience opera in all its old world charm and glory, there is nowhere else for it than the birth place of opera, Italy. Some of the opera houses of Italy date back to the Middle Ages, … Continue reading
When you go to Italy you should definitely pay a visit to that grand old lady, Venice. It’s one visit which you would never regret and cherish forever. Venice spreads over the inland water bodies of Italy like a beautiful … Continue reading
The city of Rome is one of the most significant and enriching destinations on the planet. The capital of Italy and its history, exude undiscovered places which become a true gem for archeologists. Rome can be a vast maze for … Continue reading
There are so many beautiful, romantic, and historic places to visit while in Italy. In fact, compared to other major countries, Italy boasts more World Heritage Sites than any other. Italy is a tourist wonderland filled with some of the … Continue reading